Hitchcock!
I love Hitchcock. He is my favorite, and I think he was the most talented director and film writer that ever was! I love his movies, I love the actors and actresses that he cast in his films, most of whom were regulars in his films...Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Grace Kelly, Ingred Burgmean. Wow do I love his movies. My favorites: 1. To Catch a Thief 2. Notorious 3. vertigo 4. The Birds 5. Psycho 6. Rear Window. Well, this week has been such a treat for me. Turner Classic Movies (TCM) has had a Alfred Hitchcock marathon every night this week. I'm in heaven! PLUS, TCM is having a sweepstakes that is stinkin' awesome: 2 nights at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa, 2 nights at the Fairmont San Francisco, and a Hitchcock San Francisco tour! I mean, it's absolutely exquisite! PLEASE, if you have any interest, enter so that when one of us wins, we can bring the other with us on the trip. Sound good?
Is it weird that I find both these men - Jimmy & Cary - absolutely dreamy?
OK, I must get back to The Man Who Knew Too Much. This is so much fun!
Love to all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home