Friday, August 26, 2005

CPA, BABY!!!!

Gretchen Hamm is a CPA!!!!!! (or will be as soon as she sends in her "Application for Issuance of CPA Certification", Work Experience Information, Oath of Office, and completes a 3hour ethics course!!!!! I passed the regulation part of the CPA, with an 84 no less!!!!! Which means I passed all 4 parts. Yay!!!!!!!!!! My parents are on their way over to pick me up and take me out to celebrate. I need to get on the phone and see if I can get a group of friends together to celebrate tomorrow night. Well, there goes my quiet weekend of sleep, cleaning, and Harry Pottering (only 90 pages left, I can't put it down, I've worked off of less than 4 hours sleep all week (while working a 47 hour week, because I haven't been able to put Harry down!) OK, off to celebrate.
Love TO ALLLLL

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

Yay! Oh, how wonderful. Congratulations, Gretchen!!!!!!!!!!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home