Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's over !

I'm finished. I took that mean awful FAR CPA exam again. I took that miserable exam for a second time. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but that's not saying much. I had 8 hours to complete the test, and I didn't finish. I didn't finish! It was pretty miserable. But it's over. What did I do to celebrate. I went to the race track. It was a KPMG party at Lone Star Park. I spend Saturday night watching a Gilmore Girls Marathon, all the episodes on my parent's TiVo, the entire season! I so missed TV. Well, I'm now trying to plan two events. First, I'm trying to plan a vacation in July after I take the REG CPA Exam. Anyone want to join me? I'd like to go to the beach.
Second, I'm walking in the March of Dimes, please click and support the March of Dimes by sponsoring me in this walk.
http://www.walkamerica.org/gretchenhamm

Well, that's all for now
I'm off to bedfordshire
Much love to all

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

Congrats on being done with that awful test again!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home