I'm Still Here!
Just a quick note to let anyone out there who may be worried that something has happened to me. I'm still here, alive, very busy, and very, very happy. I wish I had more time to compose posts, but I don't have a lot of down time lately. Between the two weddings I've attended in the past 2 months, planning all 5 of my trips I'm taking in the next 3 months, working sporadically crazy hours, working on DHA again, meeting up with my cousin who just moved to Fort Worth (a good hour away) from Albuquerque, and adjusting to life with a boyfriend that actually lives in town, I haven't had much time to compose a post. I will try and fill you all in eventually.
In the mean time, know that I think of all of my dear friends when I am running around like a crazy person, wondering how all my friends are doing, and hoping to get back in touch with all of them someday in the near future.
I send my love to you all......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home