One more day
Tomorrow is my last official day working on the Dallas Housing Authority Audit. I'm very pleased. The senior I'm working with is driving me crazy. We are like oil and water. He picks on me incessantly and never tells us how late he's going to keep us (like last night when we weren't told we would get to leave until 8:30, when the 3 of us staff were starving and tired and sick of looking for work to do that doesn't exist. So tomorrow is a 6 hour day (just for the summer - 3PM quitting time on Fridays!) and then I have 7 full days off to study for my CPA exam on Saturday July 16th. Just one 11 hour cram course on Sunday July 10th. Then I have two weeks that I'm still "available" according to scheduling. However, I was just assigned to an inventory (ugh), however, it's for Zales....you know, the diamond seller. So that will be pretty cool! Then, I'm going on vacation with my friend Shelley in Atlanta, we are going to drive down to Destin for 4 days and then Pensacola for Amy's wedding! It's going to be so much fun! OK, I've got to go study so that I can pass the Regulation exam. Just wanted to fill you all in on my life.
Love to all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home