Thursday, September 23, 2004

My first long day

So, maybe work didn't start until 8:30Am, maybe I was at my parents house eating dinner by 8:15, but it was my First long day. And it was long for many reasons. We did practical nothing all morning and then we started taking our training courses (web based lessons with tests at the end) I took the toughest and longest one first. It was recorded as 5 hour course. I spent 6. I started it at 1:30 and was the last one to leave the office from my FLOOR at 7:30 PM. I missed the new hire happy hour, but I know there will be plenty more where that came from. I know I'm slow on tests, reading, studying....so I have to make sacrifices like that. Oh well...at least I got to sit next to boring Rob. Really nice guy from Essex, Connecticut who went to the University of Richmond
AND lived with Scott what's his name from Davidson last year, Elizabeth moronic boyfriend!! But Rob, had absolutely nothing interesting to say, and believe me, I tried my best to change that. Oh well, I got to have a great talk with my dear friend POLLY tonight. I love phone calls from long time friends. It's like time hasn't passed every time we talk. I love my friends. And Hannah agreed to pick me up at the airport and house me for my first night back in good old NC! And Susan has cleared her schedule for Saturday night and Sunday! I love my friends....but alas, I must sleep now...I must be to the office by 8AM. Good night friends! :):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home